Friday, September 11, 2015

Protecting Earth And Communities Everywhere: First stop, New Paltz


Making a difference doesn't have to be just for one day out of the year. Each day strive to do a little act of kindness to help out another person. It's always nice to help keep the Earth beautiful and clean by recycling, picking up trash or planting new trees or flowers. Here is a picture of me helping out my local community in New Paltz. One of our student clubs needed some people to help move this giant mountain of soil (shown behind me) to plant a garden that included some fresh garlic. It's a fantastic feeling to volunteer! At the end of the day I promise you'll feel accomplished. Also someone out there will be very grateful for your efforts and hard work...at least I know I will !

No comments:

Post a Comment